South Galaxy G1 Plus
$6,164 – $7,330
- CAD: $8,301.68 - $9,872.04
The new South Galaxy G1 Plus has a number of significant differences compared to the previous generation of the South Galaxy G1.
South Galaxy G1 PLUS 360 RTK GNSS Receiver
- The new South Galaxy G1 Plus has a number of significant differences compared to the previous generation of the South Galaxy G1. The receiver has the most modern and high-tech Trimble BD990 board with support for all existing GLONASS, GPS, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS, SBAS satellite systems and the entire range of available frequencies.
- Onboard South Galaxy G1 Plus implemented a number of technically innovative developments. These include the patented Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring technology, which allows you to determine low-quality satellite signals by applying mitigation filters to them and increasing their stability. The presence of this technology allows you to get a fixed solution in the most inaccessible places with poor satellite signal coverage. Many reputable professional sources note the maximum level of stability and reception quality of satellite signals, which bring Trimble BD990 board to leading positions in comparison with analogs. Also, the latest Trimble Maxwell 7 technology provides the fastest and most reliable RTK initialization. A fixed solution is available a few seconds after connecting to base stations.
- A new high-quality antenna is installed in the receiver, which also supports receiving differential corrections (orbits and clock errors of GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS satellites), which arrive at the receiver via L-band satellite channels, which allows you to work with Trimble global corrections transmission services RTX and OmniSTAR. Thus, the receiver provides centimeter accuracy without using base stations and cellular networks anywhere in the world.
- The operating time of the receiver is increased 2 times due to the use of 2 rechargeable batteries with the possibility of hot swapping. Also, the receiver can optionally be supplied with an external battery pack, which is a continuation of the milestone, its use guarantees 28 hours of operation in conditions of freezing temperatures.
- New electronic level with tilt correction function deserves special attention. The presence of this option gives undeniable advantages when shooting hard-to-reach points, for example, the corners of buildings, axes of dimensional objects, hidden points, etc. Tests of our company have shown that using this function reduces up to 30% of the time for shooting and, accordingly, saves the financial costs of the performer.
- The presence in the Galaxy G1 Plus of an updated web interface, which can be connected via any smartphone via WiFi or USB, allows the user to control all the parameters of the receiver and configure it at any time.
- The new function of relaying corrections, when receiving corrections from the base station, allows you to transfer them further to other rovers via VHF or via the Internet. Thus, you expand the scope of work in RTK.
- The receiver is also equipped with a high-speed GPRS modem operating in 4G LTE, 3G, 2G networks and a new 1/2/3 W VHF modem, which provides radio channel operation at a distance of up to 10 km. from the base station.
- Galaxy G1 Plus supports wireless connection to the controller via Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC with contactless synchronization.
- Built-in SSD memory, with a capacity of 8 GB, allows you to store static measurement data for several months. Copying data is available directly in the field without the use of additional devices to an external USB flash drive through a special adapter. An adapter is supplied as standard.
- Technology iVoice: Galaxy G1 Plus supports voice messages about the operating status of the receiver and operations. It is possible to select the language of voice messages
- South engineers made sure the receiver was well sealed. Due to the rubberized elements and contour seals, the receiver can withstand immersion in water to a depth of 1 m. High protection against dust and moisture according to the IP67 standard makes it possible to work in any weather conditions. The receiver case is made of a material based on magnesium alloy and can withstand a drop on a milestone from a height of 3 meters on a concrete slab.
- The receiver comes in a sturdy nylon case with a rigid frame, which is comparable in hardness to thick plastic, but 2 times lighter. This case reliably protects the equipment from shock and vibration. Also, for carrying over long distances, the case can be transformed into a backpack.
- The receiver convergence time depends on the state of the GNSS constellations, the level of multipath, and proximity to obstacles such as large trees and buildings.
|Model G1 Plus||
Base Receiver,BD970,, 220 channels, WebUI,WiFi, 4G,UHF,410-470MHz, Rover Receiver,BD970, ,220 Channels, WebUI,WiFi,4G,UHF,410-470MHz, Base Receiver,BD990, 336 channels,. WebUI, WiFi, 4G,UHF,410-470MHz, Rover Receiver,BD990, 336 channels, WebUI, WiFi ,4G,UHF, 410-470MHz
|GNSS performance||Channels||336, 555 (optional)|
|GPS||L1 C/A, L2E, L2C, L5|
|GLONASS||L1 C/A, L2 C/A, L3|
|BDS||B1, B2, B3|
|GALILEO||E1, E5A, E5B, E5AltBOC, E6|
|SBAS||L1 C/A, L5
QZSS, WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS, GAGAN
|Positioning output rate||1Hz~50Hz|
|Positioning precision||Static surveying||Horizontal: 2.5mm+0.5ppm; Vertical: 5mm+0.5ppm|
|Code differential positioning||Horizontal: 0.25m+1ppm; Vertical: 0.50m+1ppm|
|Real-time kinematic surveying||Horizontal: 8mm+1ppm; Vertical: 15mm+1ppm|
|RTX||Horizontal: 4-10cm (5-30min); Vertical: 8-20cm (5-30min)|
|SBAS positioning||Typically<5m 3DRMS|
|IMU tilt compensation|
|User interaction||Operaing system||Linux|
|Buttons||2 buttons operation|
|Indicators||5 indicate lights|
|Web UI||Freely to configure and monitor the receiver by accessing to the web server via Wi-Fi and USB|
|Voice guide||iVoice intelligent voice technology provides status and voice guide, Supports Chinese, English, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and user define|
|Secondary development||Providing secondary development package|
|Data cloud service||—|
|Hardware performance||Dimension||135mm (Diameter) x 125mm (Height)|
|Weight||1.39kg (with two batteries)|
|Material||Magnesium aluminum alloy shell|
|Operating temperature||-30°C ~ +65°C|
|Storag temperature||-40°C ~ +80°C|
|Waterproof/Dustproof||IP67 standard, protected from long time immersion to depth of 1m, and fully protected against blowing dust|
|Shock and vibration||Withstand 2 meters drop onto the cement ground naturally|
|Power Supply||9-25V DC, overvoltage protection|
|Battery||Rechargeable, removable Lithium-ion battery, 7.4V 3400mAh/per|
|Battery solution||Supports one or two batteries installed; supports power pole connection (optional); 4 standard batteries power package (optional)|
|Battery life||Single battery: >10h (static mode), >6h (internal UHF base mode), >8h (rover mode)|
|Communications||I/O port||5-PIN LEMO external power port + RS232, 7-PIN external USB(OTG)+Web accessing, 1 radio antenna interface, SIM card slot|
|Wireless modem||Built-in radio, 1W/2W/3W switchable, typically work range can be 8KM|
|Communication Protocol||TrimTalk450s, SOUTH, SOUTH+, huace, ZHD, Satel|
|Cellular Mobile Network||TDD-LTE, FDD-LTE 4G network modem|
|Double Module Bluetooth||BLEBluetooth 4.0 standard, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR standard|
|NFC Communication||Realizing close range (shorter than 10cm) automatic pair between receiver and controller|
|External Devices||Optional external GPRS/EDGE dual-mode communication module, switchable|
|WIFI||Standard||802.11 b/g standard|
|WIFI Hotspot||The WIFI hotspot allows any mobile terminal to connect and access to the internal webserver for the control and moditor receiver|
|WIFI data link||To work as the datalink that receiver is able to broadcast and receive differential data via WIFI|
|Data storage/ Transmission||Data Storage||8GB SSD internal storage, supports external USB storage and automatical cycle storage, changeable record interval, up to 50Hz raw data collection|
|Data Transmission||USB data transmission, supporting FTP/HTTP data download|
|Data Format||Static data format: STH, Rinex2.x and Rinex3.x etc
Differential data format: CMR+, CMRx, RTCM 2.1, RTCM 2.3, RTCM 3.0, RTCM 3.1, RTCM 3.2
GPS output data format: NMEA 0183, PJK plane coordinates, binary code, Trimble GSOF
Network model support: VRS, FKP, MAC, supporting NTRIP protocol
|Inertial sensing system||Tilt survey||Built-in tilt compensator, correcting coordinates automatically according to the tilt direction and angle of the centering rod|
|Electronic bubble||Controller software display electronic bubble, checking leveling status of the centering rod real time|
|Thermometer||Built-in thermometer sensors, adopting intelligent temperature control tech nology, monitoring and adjusting the receiver temperature in real time|
Note: all information above is subject to change without any prior notice.