|ACCURACY LEVEL||Centimeter accurate|
|GPS||L1, L2, L5|
|GLONASS||L1, L2, L3|
|GALILEO||E1, E5a, E5b|
|BEIDOU||B1, B2, B3|
|BATTERY TYPE||External Hotswap|
|RADIO CONFIGURATION||Internal radio|
|RADIO FREQUENCY||410-470 MHz|
- CAD: $7,481.47
Maxwell 6 technology, 220 channels, dual battery hot-swappable
Kolida K5 PLUS RTK GNSS Receiver
- Maxwell 6 technology, 220 channels, dual battery hot-swappable
- In difficult environment you may lost connection with base station or VRS network. Don’t be disappointed, you can choose from 3 creative work modes to continue surveying without interruption. (Repeater/ Router/ Mobile Refenrence Station)
- SDL400 built-in radio can send signal as far as 7 km in urban area, 8 km in suburban. The maximum coverage is up to 200 sq.km, suitable to have multiple rovers work simultaneously.
- SDL400 built-in radio features anti-interference capability, so K5plus+ can work close to power plant, transformer substation, mobile signal tower and other interference source.
- To improve the performance in city survey, R&D team upgraded the network module from 3G to 4G. Under 4G mobile network, data transmission is faster and more stable. SUPER RTK is still compatible with 3G and 2G.
- See what others can’t. K5plus+ employs Linux system, it helps surveyors to accomplish their missions easier, faster and more accurate by delivering exceptional quality and innovative features.
Kolida - Geomatics Gear - firstname.lastname@example.org - Call 1-888-410-1210. Equipment and software solutions for conventional, GNSS, UAV/drone, LiDAR, GIS, mapping and hydrographic equipment
|Dimensions||143 × 130 mm|